net-ARB is committed to providing excellent, professional service while maintaining the utmost respect for confidentiality and your right to privacy. We have developed this Privacy & Security Policy to inform you about our privacy and security practices. This Privacy & Security Policy covers both your use of our website and our email arbitration process.
You are invited to visit this website without disclosing any personal information. We do not collect personal information from you unless you provide it to us.
If you send us email or register for arbitration, we collect such information into a file specific to you. All of the information we gather is stored in a secure database. We do not voluntarily sell or provide personal information about you to any third parties.
Our Privacy & Security Policy only addresses the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. To the extent that you disclose information to the other party in your arbitration, we have no control over their use of such information.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on a visitor's computer. Cookies cannot invade your computer and retrieve personal or other information from your computer.
Visitors may disable cookies if they wish, without affecting their use of our website. Visitors may also delete our cookies after your net-ARB session is over. See your browser's help section for instructions on how to disable or delete cookies.
net-ARB takes security of your personal information very seriously and has implemented technology and security practices intended to reduce the risk of accidental destruction or loss, or the unauthorized disclosure of or access to, such information, reasonably appropriate to the level of the data concerned. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet.
Here are some of the protections in place to keep our site safe and your information secure:
- We use Unix-based (not Windows-based) commercial-grade server software.
- Our database restricts information access to only appropriately authorized persons with a bone fide need for serving you. Access logs and backups provide an audit trail for the prosecution of any offender. Master access to our systems is reserved solely for the CEO, the Chief Programmer, and temporarily authorized, security-screened engineers during maintenance of our servers.
- Our servers are housed in a purpose-built, disaster-hardened data center with heavy security precautions including multiple layers of physical barriers and locking mechanisms, ID badges, cameras, fingerprint scanners, and armed guards. The facility is tested and trusted by major banks.
- Your financial information is heavily encrypted while on the Internet. Your data will always be encrypted with at least 128-bit encryption while en route to our servers and from our servers to the banking computers. When your browser supports it, higher levels of encryption are automatically used. Additionally, backup media is always encrypted while in transit.
- We physically destroy decommissioned server hardware and backup media by shredding the equipment with an industrial shredder. After shredding, the residue is melted for recycling or hazardous materials disposal.
- We encrypt all information that you provide during registration using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. · SSL Server Certificate Algorithm: PKCS #1 SHA-1 With RSA Encryption · Connection Encryption: High-grade Encryption (AES-256 256 bit) · Authentication of our website has been verified by IPS Certification Authority.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
net-ARB, in its sole discretion, may modify this Privacy & Security Policy at any time simply by posting the modified Privacy & Security Policy on this website. Access to this website at any time shall be controlled by the Privacy & Security Policy then posted. Any parties engaged in arbitration at that time will be notified of any change by email.
For questions regarding this Privacy & Security Policy write to » support@net-ARB.com